Maurice Wade, Silent Landscapes – The Andy McCluskey Collection BOOK SIGNING With Andy McCluskey
There will be a book signing day with Andy McCluskey on SATURDAY 26th MARCH 2022 from 11.00am to 13.00pm at our Brunswick Street gallery. This will be a ticketed event, however, for those who have brought a pre-sale copy of the Book or Limited Edition Box Set this will act as your ticket if you wish to attend. Please read the following carefully.
Admission is by ticket only or on presentation of a pre-sale receipt / invoice.
Tickets will be £25 (booking fees included) and includes entry and a copy of the book. The opportunity to buy additional tickets will be live in the next few days at WeGotTickets.com.
We want everyone to have the best possible experience meeting Andy. In the interest of the limited time available and to maximise the number of readers that can be met, the following terms and conditions will be in effect for this book signing.
We are putting these rules in place for the safety and enjoyment of everyone involved.
· You will be required to show your ticket or evidence of a pre-sale book purchase to gain entry, and as proof of purchase. Admission is on a one person per ticket / per pre-sale order basis.
· To avoid disappointment, we must stress there will be no opportunity to meet Andy without a ticket or presentation of a pre-sale order.
· Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time. Some outside queuing may be required, so please come dressed appropriately for all weathers and keep hydrated.
· Given our enclosed environment and following Government guidelines we ask our event attendees to wear face masks (unless exempt) and observe social distancing, respecting the safety of everyone in attendance.
. There will be an opportunity to view the paintings in the exhibition as you queue.
· Ticket purchasers will receive their copy of the book(s) at the event. For people who have brought the Book or Box Set on pre sale, please advise if you will be attending. If you are we can hold the Book or Box Set for you if you wish and it can be signed / dedicated on the day. For those who have purchased pre-sale copies and don't wish to attend, your Book / Box Set will be posted out to you in the normal way.
· To help ensure wait times for customers are kept to minimum only copies of the book will be signed, time restraints means that OMD records and memorabilia will not be signed.
· For this event and in the spirit of ensuring health and safety for all there will not be photo opportunities with Andy.
· We would encourage you to take a lateral flow test before you travel to attend the event. Please stay home if you’re experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 (these are listed on the NHS website) or if you’ve recently been in contact with someone who has the virus.